New Construction Installation

To apply for a new electric and/or new natural gas service, fill out the following secure online form. You can also print this form and use it to gather the information you will need when you call NYSEG at 800.572.1111

To turn on, turn off or transfer an existing electricity or natural gas service, use the Turn On Service and Turn Off Service forms.

Contact Information
E-mail Address:  
Retype E-mail Address:  
New Construction Owner Information
Previous NYSEG Service Have you had previous NYSEG service?
New Construction Location
Include Development Name, if appropriate
staked driveway, red ribbon on maple tree, etc.
New Construction Information

* Type of Service Requested:

Do you intend to install sub meters at this location?





* Type of Customer:

Type of Service:

* Is structure beyond 150 feet from existing electric poles?

What is the proposed main breaker size?

Type of electric and/or gas meter:

Character of Service:

For all 3-phase service, NYSEG will spot service and/or make arrangements for Current Transformer (CT) metering equipment.(3-phase service not available in all areas)

* Type of Heating:

Heating Load (Kilowatts or BTU's)

Additional Load (Kilowatts or BTU's)

Total Natural Gas Load

Please provide detail in Remarks section

Square footage of the structure:


heat, water heating, cooking, fireplaces, generators, pool heating, gas lights, etc.